Being a Virtual Assistant, I do all my marketing online using various social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others. As part of my professional membership on LinkedIn, I belong to a group called “LinkedIn Marketing Solutions”. I get a lot of helping information from this group and this one in particular I found useful and thought I’d share.
The Brand Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn shared by your Virtual Assistant resource
Your prospects are doing more research online and they control when and where they engage with your brand.
If you want to help shape the outcome of the purchase decision, you’ve got to keep your company top of mind—always. We can help.
Discover how you can use the newly expanded LinkedIn Marketing Solutions platform to:
- Get in front of the right people early and often
- Reach and influence business professionals in the right context
- Educate your audience with the relevant content they crave
- Use awareness and engagement to drive bottom-funnel conversions
- Measure the impact of your branding efforts every step of the way
Download your free Brand Marketer’s Guide to learn how you can leverage the power of LinkedIn to position your brand for success.