WOW – I ran across this Time Management for Small Business tool today and think I just might like to take this seminar if I find it in my area. The Write Hand, LLC is a Virtual Assistant business, and I am constantly trying to manage my time from highest priorities to lowest. Often I cannot control when schedule changes occur due to client needs. I have always been an advocate of Living in Day Tight Compartments when I was in a corporate environment, but in all honesty it is often very hard to stay on task with this schedule type in my Virtual Assistant business.
I try hard to allocate my hours based on:
- Real Work to generate revenue.
- Business Marketing to generate revenue.
- Reading News to stay apprised of my world.
- Personal Tasks that simply must be accomplished.
- Work on side projects like my YouTube series called Amp’d Rider Project and our giving efforts for SOXProgram.org.
- My radio show and magazine column that share not only my life’s journey but send folks back to my real business.
- … and oh yeah, riding, eating and having a life!
I have been thinking that I need a new strategy since I have not been very successful at Living in Day Tight Compartments. Perhaps this seminar would be added ammunition for my small business arsenal as a self-employed person operating a small business.